Friday, May 8, 2009

Walking, Walking & more Walking!...

So here we are, 39 weeks and waiting!
It's Friday the 8th and I AM READY!!:)
I've been telling her all week that today is the day, this weekend is the weekend BUT who knows if she is listening:)LOL!!
I have been walking like I have somewhere to go, doing squats:), got a pedicure... all the things that random people have been telling me to do. I actually just got back from a nice long walk and we have our 39 week appointment in a couple of hours so hopefully everything is still looking great and Lord knows we'd be excited if something happened this weekend.
We'll keep you posted!
Pray for us!
(especially Chris he is fighting a cold and desperately losing so he is bummed)

2 comments:

Katie said...

The time is SO near! No matter what, we are in Emma G's birth month! So excited for you guys.

Sharri said...

HAPPY BELATED 1ST MOTHER'S DAY!!! (Sorry, I wasn't around a computer this weekend!) Hope it was fabulous!

Isn't it funny when you're trying to reason with your fetus! Don't worry, you're not crazy - I'm sure we all did it (I know I did - I remember begging, actually!)!

You're in our thoughts & prayers!