I don't know why I haven't gotten my butt in gear to blog but I guess nothing to eventful has been going on, until now......
We are offically having our first snowfall of the season and despite what some people might say about snow (it's cold, it's hard to drive in, it's to early for snow, etc...) everytime it snows I feel like I want to take a thousand pictures because there is just something pure, peaceful, serene and beautiful about it! So Emma and I are hanging out indoors today enjoying hot cocoa, warm fire, snuggling and just watching her face as she watches this miraculous white wonderland for the first time; it's so cool! So needless to say here are a few of my thousand pictures that I feel the need to take everytime it snows:). Enjoy!!



1 comment:
It is truly beautiful! I miss that so much.
Post a Comment