So I don't know how it happened but we ended up having like 3 easters for emma grace:)! So here are a bunch of pictures from our great Easter weekend!!...
All Emma's baskets from both grandparents and mommy & daddy!
Celebrated with my mom on Friday night because she was off toNYC Saturday morning for work!
Grandma's basket:)!
Phil & Sadie stopped by Saturday night and dropped off their basket!
She did great at church. She was dancing and singing so loud during worship:)lol!
She had just woken up from her nap and was greeted by the easter bunny!!lol
All neighborhood kids came out to see the easter bunny
(a.k.a my friend lindsay's dad dressed up:)
too funny!... a little frightening if I do say so:)
Opening up mommy & daddy's basket before heading to the Harris'





5 comments:
Just too stinkin' cute - Happy First Easter Emma!
I REALLY love that fringe-y hooded sweater! Did Grandma Sadie make it?--because it is PRECIOUS!
Oh great pictures!!! Looks like you had a great day, and I love the Family Picture!! I will try and call this week. We need to catch up.
Thanks Ladies:) We had a great 1st Easter with Emma Grace!
Katie Emma got that adorable sweater from our friends for Christmas, that was her first time wearing it. I LOVED it:).... it came with adorable pink shoes too:)!
Sarah let's definitely chat this week. Can't wait to catch up!!:)
Looks like a blast. Love those 1st holidays!
Post a Comment