Happy Mothers Day everyone!...
I know a day late but honestly I had the BEST 1st mothers day and just relaxed ALL day;
it was magnificent!
So Chris started off by making a FANTASTIC breakfast with chocolate chip pancakes, bacon & eggs. A few fun gifts for mom:) and then we (ditched church:)ssshhh and took an amazing walk; it was a gorgeous day and then came home and I took a shower, got ready (with no interruptions:):):) it's the small things right mommies! and got ready for a family bbq where the men did EVERYTHING!! The fam came over and Chris got his grill on, we spread out a blanket in the backyard and just played & relaxed... it was GREAT!! And all I know is that when we went to bed and I woke up this morning my house AND my kitchen was cleaner than when I left it... Thank you Honey!!! My true gift:):)
Here are a few pics, Enjoy!
I hope that you were spoiled and relaxed on your mothers day!!





1 comment:
How fun! Happy Mother's Day to you! And good job Emma & Chris! So funny, though, Tommy did breakfast/got Chandler ready for me, and did her bath last night, and that was like the greatest present ever too! What, blow drying my hair without having to turn it off to do something? Amazing! :)
Glad you had a great day!!
Post a Comment