Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hail Storm!!

(This happened over a week ago I am just slow to download:)...... So after enjoying a beautiful day at the pool, nice 70-80 degree day, come home, have dinner with Chris & Emma, Emma goes to sleep, Chris & I catching up on some law & orders we hear some CRAZY noise from outside....... People I had NEVER seen hail before moving to Colorado! This stuff is seriously so crazy. The funny thing about living in weather is when there is a serious thunderstorm or crazy rain or hail the whole neighborhood gathers on their front porches to watch; I don't know I find it so amusing that grown adults will just hang out, we talk to each other, laughing, hootin & hollerin, or just sitting with a glass of wine watching:) it's pretty funny! Anyway this night nothing different so I had to take a couple of pictures & a video because it is STILL after 5 years unbelievable that we get THE MOST RANDOM weather here!!

***Ok I have to preface this video with you have to watch it especially if you've never been in a hail storm, the stuff is CRAZY with a capitol "C" because we are literally talking warm outside, warm all day and then a crazy "ice" storm sort of.... so weird! ALSO I am definitely NOT a great camerawoman so please forgive me for making you a bit nauseous:) by moving the camera and for some reason it's a LONG video so stop after a few don't feel the need to watch the whole thing:) I was just so mesmorized I couldn't stop:)!.... you'll hear some of the neighbors on their porches whistling, yelling, so funny:). PS after it was over (because it lasted a few min. all the boys were out there making "hailballs" and throwing them at each other, LOL:) hilarious!!

JUST KIDDING THE VIDEO DIDN'T WORK???????? OH WELL:).....

Enjoy the pics!!




No comments: