Ok so I'm usually fairly hesitant to say, "Let's go fall & winter!?" but this year for some reason the 90 degree days in October were just sort of killing me I don't know:)... So when I saw that it was going to be a gorgeous fall day today (maybe even with some rain) I thought I would bundle Emma Grace & I up and head to the park (her knew found love & obsession)!! Here are some pics from our morning jaunt to the park... Enjoy!
But first enjoy a couple of pics from our backyard and our favorite trees; we can't believe it's taken this long into the month for them to change. Regardless here they are in all their FALL glory:)!









2 comments:
So cute! I love all the pictures! It is finally fall here, too. I love it!
Oh so cute, way to capture a moment! Love the tree in the back yard!!
Post a Comment