I know, I know it's October!:)
My life..... well in a nutshell..... it's complicated, difficult & overwhelming; so there you go there's my excuse as to where I've been the last 2 1/2 months. The Lord definitely has me in a season of change and more than anything I just rely on Him to carry me through everyday!; So with that said I'm just going to jump in as if I haven't missed a day:)....
Today we had an amazing MOPS playdate at a pumpkin patch! It was the perfect fall morning; cold, crisp, sunny & beautiful. We had an amazing turnout and Emma Grace had a blast and to be honest so did I:). I had a great time chatting with friends, watching her run around and I loved watching her interact with all the animals there; so great!
So thank you Lord for days like today!
This is a picture of Emma Grace (on the right:) & her BFF Hayley! So cute we almost died!

2 comments:
Good to see you back ;)
You weren't kidding about her hair! Gorgeous!! Glad you had a fun day!
Post a Comment