Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Fun!

Well I think after 3 halloween parties & 1 birthday party Emma Grace was over the madness of halloween weekend!.... so we spent halloween day & night fighting off throw up, fevers & going to bed at 6pm! But honestly overall we had a GREAT time and she had MANY chances to wear her costume (as a mommy I loved that part) So after Blake's halloween party, the harvest carnival and hosting one of our own with all her friends TinkerBell was WORN OUT!!:)




Hope everyone had a great weekend & a great halloween!... I can't believe it's November; yikes!!
















why is this picture sideways??? no idea:):) BUT anyway it is a fun pic of all the kids (& parents) decorating caramel apples; so fun!


















My poor baby so sick!! I had to take a picture; so cute:(
















1 comment:

Katie said...

OK LOVE the green crocs with puffs for Tink's shoes. So cute. So sad she got sick though!!! Hope she's better now. Miss you!