Thursday, April 3, 2008

I can't believe it's April!

I know, I know it has been forever, oops:) Ok life's been a little crazy but I'm back. So the most exciting news over the last couple of weeks that I've been ignoring my blog:) is that I was able to get a much needed few days away and visit my bestest friend who really is more of a sister in Northern California BUT the best news is that I was able to be there for my nephews dedication!
Kristin, Colin and Auntie Sabrina. Please tell me how freakin' adorable this little nugget is. I miss him so much. This was the morning of Colin's dedication!








So needless to say we had a great time just connecting, laughing, crying all the normal things that happen when you get together with your best friend whom you live so far away from! It's crazy to think that we've been friends for 20 years!!! We kept saying are we old enough to be friends that long:). Anyway I loved every moment and had a fabulous time. I feel honored that I am considered Colin's aunt (since I don't have any true siblings of my own:) and spoil him at every chance I get! Enjoy some other fun photos from the weekend:).
Trying to help mama out with feeding my nephew some of his first solid food experience! Yum, yum nothing like bland mushy cereal and runny carrots:)

Yep folks that's Auntie Sabrina baby bjorning it:) Just practicing. .

(that is Krissy, Gavin's sister. Colin's other aunt)

Kristin, her mom and I were on our way out the door for a walk.







No comments: