Friday, March 14, 2008

A Visit From Friends!

A wonderful friend came out to visit with her 2 babies and we had a blast. There is just something about having an old familiar friend visiting you in your new world. Now I understand that Chris and I have lived here for almost 3 years so it is not necessarily "new" to us anymore but it is definitely a new world when it comes to bringing old friends into it. . . does that make sense? All I'm trying to say is just that I love when all of our friends who are visiting get to experience our home, our friends, our Colorado. Well Michele landed on Sunday morning and flew back home Tuesday night (which is why it took me so long to get a moment to blog:). She brought Kendall her 2 1/2 year old; whom is smart, sassy and beautiful! Also with her was her new addition that I had never met, Kurt who is 10 months old. Now he is a charmer; he is inquisitive, adorable and has the most beautiful smile with two dimples! It is crazy how life just keeps going on . . . Michele with 2 babies, crazy! But that is how I feel about all of us, ya know? When we all met you, connected with you, became friends with you we were all in such different places, for some of us we have literally grown up together. I cherish my friendships and connections dearly and cannot wait until the next time that we are able to sit down and just chat about life, love, struggles and crazy moments. Here are some pics from our fun and crazy weekend. . .

This is Kendall she is 2 1/2 and is hysterical and adorable. The girl is the cutest little fashionista I've ever met, she did not take those sunglasses off the entire time we were at the park! Cutest ever I miss her and her voice already.




This is Kurt he is 10 months old and is one of the most beautiful babies ever! Give him a break with this shot I took it while he was eating so he is a little messy. . . but I thought it was appropriate because this kid can eat:). I loved his cuddle moments and playful moments. I mean look at him, he is to much!




Well it was so much fun for me to play the fun auntie all weekend and we had a great time. Kendall and I decided to switch sunglasses although she was still trying to figure out how my big sunglasses fit on her face:). WE MISS YOU WALLACE'S! Come back anytime:).

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awwwww, so cute Sabrina! Sounds like a really fun couple of days. Cutie pies!