I'm not sure who will find this interested. I'm not sure if anyone will read this but I have to jump into this century and try it out. Well let's cut to the chase; I'm sitting in my robe drinking tea on a Thursday morning in March and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the unknowns of life. Now I know what you're thinking, "Oh this is going to be one of THOSE blogs" the kind that consistently turns on the philisophical side of things when there is nothing to say. Well I assure you that that is not the case.
When I decided to blog about our life and our journey it actually stemmed from something much more simple. I was reading a blog about a couple that decided to move to a different state and their new home. She had pictures of new projects that we're getting done around the new place. Asking people what they thought about the paint that she had chosen and I thought; Brilliant! Moving to Colorado almost 3 years ago seems like such a drastic and crazy move sometimes but I would have loved having input not only on big things in life but on cheezy things like, do you like this couch we just bought? Here is a picture. For those of you that know me you know that I am all about keeping in touch with pictures. I love to know what you look like? Have you dyed and cut your hair and I won't find out until we meet again or your latest Christmas card comes out. Are you pregnant but because we are so far away that the only evidence will be the next time we talk I will hear crying int he background! I want to continue the journey that so many of us have started so long ago and I want to be a part of the journey even though it is a little trickier these days with everyone so spread out. . . SO with that said; Welcome To Our Blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment