Thursday, March 6, 2008

Work in Progress!

Ok seriously how do we make the picture of Chris & I SMALLER!?:) I'm not joking. I've been working on this a little today so that I can send it out to you guys but oh my gosh! Could the picture be any bigger? Bear with me, work in progress.

4 comments:

Mark said...

I do not know why you would want to make such an amazing picture smaller? I mean who is the photographer? I think he took your Christmas picture as well. I love that you are blogging!

Katie said...

Hey Sabrina! I love that you're blogging now! Yay! I don't know about the picture thing, though. ;)

Sharri said...

K, first of all, Sabrina, your hair looks SO cute! I'd kill for cute bangs like that! :) So, personally I think you should keep it ginormous so that you can show off how cute you are!
But if you really must make it smaller, I'm sure Tommy knows how... :)
Yay blogs! I feel like I'll be better at keeping up with what's going on with you guys!

LaFawnduh said...

Awww I miss you guys and Daisy. I love that you are blogging. Check mine out at http://conversantlife.com/carrienye

Any CA visits planned again anytime soon?