Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Birthday

Well the big "32" came and went. I loved all my cards and well wishes but of course I do always miss the ladies of my life for our annual "girls night out" on my birthday. I know what some of you are thinking . . . Wow we haven't had one of those in a while, but give me a break I'm feeling nostalgic:). Anyway, I have made some fun and crazy friends at work and they took me out and we had a blast! We went to a very trendy restaurant in downtown Denver called The Corner Office! You should check out their website it's amazing that it's a website for a restaurant (http://www.thecornerofficedenver.com/) seriously it's worth checking out. We had a fabulous dinner and amazing drinks and then went dancing. It was crazy fun and I forget how much I love the energy of a city on a Friday night!

This is Roxy, Paige, Leanne, Amy, Me:) & Sarah! So overall it was a great birthday and it's officially over. For those of you that know me well you know that it's a "birthday month" for me not just a day:) so today is March 8th so that marks the end of another birthday for Sabrina:)! Thanks again for all the birthday wishes . . . Until next year!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sabrina, I guess you've known me long enough to know I'm terrible at remembering birthdays. I'm sorry I didn't tell you happy bday on your day! I'm glad you had such a fun night.