So this is our living room. I think I was standing on the stairs. Those windows lead out to our front porch. I will say we love this room. It's definitely where I read, take naps, people gather to sit and just have long conversations after dinner or something. And those pictures are pictures that I took in New York. Those are my pride & joy, I sit in our leather chair; you can't quite see it in this picture and just look at those pictures, love them!
This is our master bedroom. Our room is definitely the one that seems to get the least amount of love while
decorating. You always seem to address all the other needs of the house before this, which is actually crazy if you think about it but anyway we finally did a few things to it and now it's one of my favorite rooms in the house. Now I finally have a cozy corner in our room so that I can read, do quiet times and just look out the window. I'm telling you I don't know why we waited so long to do something to this room. We love hanging out in it and just watching movies.
decorating. You always seem to address all the other needs of the house before this, which is actually crazy if you think about it but anyway we finally did a few things to it and now it's one of my favorite rooms in the house. Now I finally have a cozy corner in our room so that I can read, do quiet times and just look out the window. I'm telling you I don't know why we waited so long to do something to this room. We love hanging out in it and just watching movies.

Our dining room, look at that poor vase just waiting to put some fresh flowers in it. hint, hint j/k:).

Here is our kitchen, not in the cleanest state it's ever been but at least you can see what it looks like:). It was laundry day and the cable guy was there fixing something give a girl a break:):).
Alrighty so that's a few pictures of our house if you want to see anymore you'll have to come out and visit!!:)

2 comments:
LOVE all the pictures! Your NY photos are awesome too.
thank you:) I kind of want to see if I can get up close because I'd love for you to see the actual pictures, ya know? the one we love the best is the kitchen:) because of that flourescent light we still have. Seriously it's a running joke because when you turn it on it is the loudes! thing in the world, it's hysterical:). We're going to try to rip that out and change that this summer, we'll see. thanks again:)
Post a Comment