Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day!

I really don't have to much to say other than I'm so excited that it's May 1st! 
Happy Birthday Nathaniel Shane Varela:)
Although at times this year has dragged on I just can't believe that we are into May already, crazy:)! This is a great month... life at work starts becoming crazy with planning meetings, wedding rehearsals and weddings! Our pools opens!!! (for those of you that live in "weather" you know how exciting Memorial Day is and how sad Labor Day is:) I think my Dad is coming out for a visit the end of this month and I don't know I'm just ready for Spring, Summer and hot weather:)... although I say that and it downpoured today with some fun flurries of snow ... that were not so fun:). 

Does anybody really know where I work? I sort of just thought of that question. I know everyone always asks about funny stories, crazy "bridezilla" stories or just crazy stories in general but I've never showed you guys pictures or anything. Go to this website...
www.lionsgatecenter.com

Cool, huh? So different from what you'd find in So. Cal. but tons of history and character. It's a great place to work and not many dull moments:). Ok well I'm actually at work right now (bad employee:) so I'm going to run, have a great May Day!

1 comment:

Katie said...

It's been too long since I checked your blog, so I just now saw your bday wish for Nate... thank you! :)