Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mothers day!

To those of you that I didn't get to call today or just aren't sick of hearing it yet... Happy Mothers Day! I hope that the children in your life and the men in your life:) made this an incredibly special day, cheers to you:)! 
Love and Encouragement to all my friends who are mommies and I wish that I could take you all out to brunch and celebrate what an amazing job you do as a MOMs! 

kristin farnam, katie varela, louise johnson, kristen harris, susan cobb, nicole stout, sharri picard, michele wallace, katie gutknecht, 
darlene davis, leanne mather and anyone I may be forgetting:)! 

... and of course my new mommies to be:)
sarah anderson, paige carbone, lindsay johnson, andrea madura!

1 comment:

Sharri said...

Thanks a ton!! You're too sweet! Tommy and Chandler did do an excellent job this weekend! :)