Let's talk about this pregnancy thing that we've been praying for for so long:). I'm bloated and nauseous all the time! Actually a more accurate assesment is I feel car sick/ sea sick 24 hours a day, Lovely:)!
Foods that might actually kill me:)... chicken, actually meat of any kind, soup (I got nauseous just typing that word:), toast, butter, mashed potatoes.
Foods that I can sort of tolerate:)... breaded chicken patty, french fries, salad, CEREAL (wow how do I love my special K right now:), egg & bean burritos (don't ask?)
So I'm sure there will be more fun food updates as the weeks go on but there is a silver lining in all of this, I have it pretty easy compared to some of my other friends:). The ones that can't stop vomiting long enough to enjoy a minute of their day I do thank God that it's just nausea. Anyway other than my husband having to throw away a candle the other night while we were watching a movie because I thought I was going to die because of the smell and having to clean out my purse last night because there was some sort of sweet candy smell coming from it:):):) who knows everyone, this is the weirdest thing ever! More later...
2 comments:
It's totally strange, but I completely know what you're talking about! It's funny how the triggers are so different for each person though! I'm with ya on the sweet smell and butter though - I threw up once when I went to someone's house and they made really buttery garlic bread! :) Baby Garcia's going to pop out a vegetarian at this point! ;)
So sorry about the nausea, though...few more weeks and hopefully it will go away! Have you tried the ginger pops they sell at Babies R Us/Maternity Stores? Those were a lifesaver for my sister...
seriously so weird... definitely hard to explain. I have not tried those pops, I will have to go there and get some; thanks:) have a great day!
Post a Comment