Tuesday, November 18, 2008
update
So I've been learning how to use facebook so I have to admit that I have neglected the blog lately. Between blogs, facebooks, my spaces I just don't know; sometimes it's all to much ya know?:) Anyway all is well here. We had another appt. yesterday and all is looking fantastic. I am 15 weeks or so and feeling very good! All my vitals; blood pressure, etc... are doing great so nothing to new to report other than we heard the heartbeat again and I can't tell you how comforting it is to hear that when you haven't heard it in a few weeks, crazy! Anyway we are all fine & good. Getting ready to head up the mountain to Breckenridge for Thanksgiving week so that will be a fun time with family, food, shopping, snowboarding (for Chris:) and hopefully some snow... it was 80 degrees here today so I'm actually anxious to get a little winter for Thanksgiving! We made our ultrasound appointment for 12/29 so hopefully we'll find out what we're having then... boy I'm getting anxious to know:). Anyway I am finally enjoying pregnancy and just praying that feeling good stays with me for a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to find out too!!! I am sure you are so excited, the excitement only grows
Sarah
Post a Comment