Ok so I have officially stepped to the dark side and joined facebook; which I know I've mentioned but I'm telling you it's a great way to keep in touch, see pictures, chat... anyway that's my sales pitch but I've been adding lots of pictures on there, etc... so if you don't already have a facebook account I think it's about that time:). The latest addition I've made is Chris finally took a good belly pic of baby garcia so I thought I'd share it with the world:) Enjoy!! and come and hang out on facebook!
So here it is folks the 1st offical belly pic of baby G:). I'm feeling really well other than a bit of a scare last weekend and bedrest but this was the first night my doctor allowed me to get all gussied up and enjoy our annual christmas party at our house. I'm 5 months and anxiously awaiting our next appt. in 2 weeks to hopefully find out if we'll be welcoming a baby girl or baby boy:)! Can't wait. Alright well enjoy!
4 comments:
You look so great, Sabrina! Can't wait to find out what you're having! :)
thank you:) miss you! how is levi??? I'm sure you are just enjoying every moment of being a mommy of 3!! Doesn't that sound crazy:). Anyway we are so excited to find out... oh my gosh we just can't wait!
Levi is doing well! Over one month old already. He hasn't quite figured out the whole sleeping-at-night thing, but he'll get it. At some point. :)
Miss you guys!
You look absolutely amazing!!! I am so excited for you, beautiful girl. You look like a seasoned pro. Who knows maybe a litter is in your future.
Post a Comment