Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stay Tuned...

We are counting the seconds until we find out what we're having on Monday (12/29) we just cannot wait and are so anxious to know if we're having a little boy or a little girl! Unbelievable that it's already time. So stay tuned and hopefully baby garcia will be cooperating during the ultrasound... Our family and friends are pretty much split. There is no one strong concensus either way so we'll see. I've been saying boy since day 1 but the last week and a half I've only thought girl and actually dreamt girl so???????? What's your guess:)? Have a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Sharri said...

I know everyone's different when it comes to morning sickness, but in my family, people only had morning sickness when it was a little boy! But, personally, when you first announced Baby Garcia, I immediately envisioned you and Chris with a little girl... Not sure where that leaves my vote, though... ;) Can't wait to find out!