I know, I know... for those of you that already know this news is about 6 days late BUT I at least wanted to spread the news on our blog! Well our appointment went fantastic and it's official we are going to be bringing home a precious baby girl come May! I can't quite believe it. We are busy starting to figure out decor and finally being able to look at girl stuff and not both. So far we have been on a cloud all week. We are super excited and cannot wait to meet her! Happy 2009!
2 comments:
yea i can't wait to go shopping! Girls are so much more fun to shop for!!!
yea:):) I know it's just really starting to sink in that she is a "she":). All the pink, purple and cuteness we can handle right:). So fun to shop for I mean come on!! Hey I have a question about a chair in the room so I'm going to call my decorator (that's you) and get your opinion:).
Post a Comment