Ok so the nursery; it's coming along. Our furniture finally came in (which was a Christmas/future shower gifts from my parents) and it is gorgeous! We love it! So needless to say after our first shower this past Saturday we are beginning to fill the nursery with all sorts of fun stuff. So here are a few pictures of the nursery in it's beginning stages.
Chris was so excited and just felt accomplished like a proud dad for getting this crib done!

Starting to accumulate more stuff! We are getting so anxious & excited to meet her!!


4 comments:
Gorgeous stuff, Sabrina! Is there anything you still need I might be able to give you?
Oh i am so excited to see it coming along! I can't wait to see more.
Oooo.. so pretty. Not that anyone would doubt that you're little girl would have a gorgeous nursery with your great taste! Loved the pictures of your shower on Facebook. You look great.
Keep those updates coming!
Love you guys- Louise
Thank You! We really do love it so far... wow babies need a lot of stuff:):):). Katie you are so sweet to ask what we still need. The truth is we have one more shower beginning of April and then I guess we'll see?? I don't really know how to answer that; I feel like we need so many of the big things, ya know?... stroller:) pack & play:) diapers:)
etc... so if you haven't noticed I have no idea what we still need:):):) what do you think? You probably know better than I do:)
Post a Comment