Saturday, March 21, 2009
32 weeks & counting...
Well I can't believe we're here... 3rd trimester, 8th month, heading into the final stretch... Crazy!! With all that said I am on bedrest for the next 4 weeks. I really am doing great despite what bedrest makes it sound like:)... I was showing some signs of preterm labor last week at my appointment so they put me on some meds and I am officially homebound until week 36! So if you find yourself bored, want to chat or feel like emailing someone... PLEASE feel free I'd love to have the company any way I can get it:). Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. We start some classes in a couple weeks (that I hope I can go to:), got another shower coming up on the 4th and some friends & family flying in for that so lots of fun things to look forward to and just trying to stay busy and of course frantically getting ready for this little girl:):)!! We can't wait to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh i so wish i could be at your shower. I will be praying for you!!! BOTH!!!
we'll miss you too... BUT we'll get to see you sooner than later:):)
Post a Comment