

With Katie, Cary & my best friend Kristin who flew in just for my shower:)
Kristin & I
Opening some fun gifts... 1st homemade blanket from Grandma Sadie!!
One of my favorite pictures because seriously look at that belly:):)!!
So needless to say we had a great time and per usual Chris & I felt completely loved and blessed! We missed all who couldn't come but hopefully we'll see you all once she's here.... Well we're almost at 35 weeks and counting. Doing well on bedrest; notice I'm sitting in my decorated chair for this event:) and still feeling good. We can't wait to meet her and are getting so excited & anxious!!







1 comment:
Oh i love the blanket Sadie made! So cute!!! And that cake, wow super cute!! I am so glad you had such a great day, wish I could have been there to celebrate.
Post a Comment