Friday, April 24, 2009

We've made it this far...

Well we've made it to 37 weeks... or in pregnancy circles "full term"! So yipee and yeah because after 4 weeks of bedrest this girl was ready to be in the "safe zone". Anyway, here we are 37 weeks and officially counting. Doctor says baby & I look great and really now we just wait... I think we are as ready as we'll ever be. The nursery is calling her name, pack & play is set up, we've got bouncy seats and strollers strewn about. I'm telling you it is amazing how much stuff this little girl requires.
Other than feeling very pregnant I'm feeling good. Even better now that I'm allowed to run errands and just be back to normal before she arrives. We had our last birthing class last night and were able to tour the New Life Center / birthing suites where we'll be and got to meet some nurses so that was great; it definitely made it feel very real though:). So pray for us and we'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay! The magic number! :)