Friday, April 24, 2009

Work in progress... The Nursery!

Getting her crib & bedding all ready...



I have already been using that chair to sit in, read and just pray over her room! I actually really love it in there:).


Her little reading corner with her bean bag chair and cute chandelier... I still want to find something cute for over the crib; like a monogram or letters or something so like I said work in progress but we're as ready as we'll ever be so any day:):)
We're ready for you Emma Grace!!

2 comments:

Adam Sarah Parker said...

oh my goodness SOOOO cute! What a great job you have done, it looks like you have her little room all ready. She is going to be a lucky little girl. We love you already little Emma!

Sharri said...

It looks like something right out of a catalogue!! So cute! (And your chair just makes me want to curl up with a good book, and sleeping baby in lap!) Okay, Emma, your room is ready and cute, Mommy and Daddy have finished all of their classes, and you're nice & safe & big-you can make your appearance whenever you're ready now! :)