Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Shower!

Well I had my first baby shower on Saturday the 7th and I just felt so loved & so blessed. A few of my friends hosted a shower for all the ladies in the neighborhood and my work. We had a blast. Such a nice morning of girl time! As you may have noticed from the nursery pictures we are sticking sort of with lavender & sage for the colors and so the shower was just filled with those colors, great food, great drinks and just lots of laughs. We had a great time. Opened some fun gifts and because it's a girl... oh my gosh; seriously such cute stuff! Anyway here are a few pics from that. We have another shower coming up in April that the grandma's are hosting for family & friends so we're looking forward to that also! God is Good and boy this little girl will definitely be taken care of by all the people that love us and already love her:):):)!

Kristen, Stephanie & Renee threw a wonderful shower!




Everything was so festive & so cute!





The best neighborhood ever... & my favorite work ladies & Mom of course!!



Opening some fun gifts! ~ Girl things are seriously so cute, aren't they:). So needless to say I had a fabulous day of connecting with friends and just having a great time! Thanks to all who were there! 9 1/2 weeks and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sabrina you look gorgeous! What a fun day! :)

Sharri said...

Yay! How fun! Does her arrival just seem so close now?! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of her nursery-I'm sure it'll be so cute, you have such a knac with those things! PS-You look fantastic! I was just about to email you and say we hadn't seen any recent belly pictures! She's getting big... :)