It's official... Wow!
Emma Grace is 3 months old today!...
She is smiling and interacting with us like crazy. She is talking up a storm; today in the store she was fully having a conversation with a little boy in the cart next to us, seriously the cutest thing ever! She is so aware of everything. Playing and having so much fun with all of her toys and of course laughing!! Which is my absolute favorite thing, sound, entertainment in the world:)! I cannot get enough. We are so incredibly blessed and thrilled that little miss Emma is doing fantastic!
13 lbs. 3 oz. and growing like a weed... over 23 inches long!
(Barely fitting in her 3-6 month feety pj's that we JUST bought:)




2 comments:
So stinkin' cute! And look at her picking up guys at the grocery store already! Chris, you've got your work cut out for you!
PS - Super cute idea with the little signs, wish we would have done something like that!
I didn't even think of that:) I guess she was being flirty... she is pretty darn good at it; we'll definitely have to watch out:)! I actually stole the idea from someone else but I thought it was great... I only missed the first two months I'll fake those somehow:)... how are you guys??
Post a Comment