WAY TOO CUTE!!! Or, you could go total pun, and just say cute as a bug! :)
I can barely stand it and I'm just looking at the pictures. SOOOOOOO adorable!
Thank you:)!! I know seriously we could barely stand how cute she looks in that costume. All we thought to say was, "Oh lordy wait until grandma's see her in this on halloween!!" No tellin' what will happen LOL:):)... totally cute as a bug; sharri:)
Oh I love lady bugs!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WAY TOO CUTE!!! Or, you could go total pun, and just say cute as a bug! :)
I can barely stand it and I'm just looking at the pictures. SOOOOOOO adorable!
Thank you:)!! I know seriously we could barely stand how cute she looks in that costume. All we thought to say was, "Oh lordy wait until grandma's see her in this on halloween!!" No tellin' what will happen LOL:):)... totally cute as a bug; sharri:)
Oh I love lady bugs!!!!
Post a Comment