We had a FANTASTIC first holiday season with Emma Grace.
Santa brought Grandpa, snow on Christmas and all sorts of GREAT gifts.
We felt amazingly blessed and absolutely elated to FINALLY have a little one on Christmas; Thank you Lord for your timing is perfect!
Enjoy some pictures of our first Christmas w/ Emma Grace!!
SNOW for Emma's 1st Christmas!
How can you ask for more than that.
It was SO beautiful and absolutely stunning.
Our frontyard... I think my Dad was loving it more than Emma:)
From our front porch! SO beautiful down our street.
Our backyard... there's a patio under there:)
Grandpa made it into town. Just in time for snow on Christmas!
Christmas Eve Service; it was beautiful!
Comfy and ready for SANTA!!
Christmas morning!Holy cow, santa was here and took a bite out of the cookies!
Opening my loot:)
surrounded by all her presents!
W H A T???? I get to keep this!!!!
This is MY present!!
(She didn't get this til' the next day and OH MY GOSH! she LOVED it and all her expressions when we were putting it together and when we put her in it were hilarious! We don't even have any toys on it yet and she was like, "I WANT IN!!!":)
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a very Happy New Year!!
2 comments:
Way too cute! I'm so glad you guys had such a great Christmas! I will admit, I am slightly jealous of the snowy morning! ;) I love that Emma almost looks mad that Santa ate a bite of her cookies! What a fun day!
Thank you:) Yes we did have a great season. I will say there is nothing better than snow on Christmas and crisp, snow covered, sunny winter days:):) You guys have to come and visit; you'll love it. Hopefully you guys had a great Christmas as well!
Post a Comment