Monday, January 25, 2010

What's been going on!...

Haven't blogged in awhile so thought I would post what's been going on in our house the last few weeks! Everything is going well. 2010 so far is going great:). Emma Grace is 8 1/2 months old and doing great. We hope you're having a wonderful start to the new year as well.
Miss Emma is on the move; well at least rolling all around on the move! No signs of crawling yet. Her favorite spot is underneath her swing?! Who knew:)


In a very intense conversation with a stuffed animal:)

SERIOUSLY... what a ham!!
I told Chris this is like 1990's senior picture material; she's got her knee up and her elbow resting on it; seriously!lol:)



This one's for my daddy!...
been waiting a long time for this tax deduction:)


Literally playing "IN" her dollhouse:).. she's a hoot and a half!lol



So what's on the menu?
prune juice, peach juice, prunes, yams, zucchini squash,
carrots, peaches and blueberries!
Try like once a month just to take a couple of hours and
make a WHOLE BUNCH to freeze;
so far so good. I enjoy it:)

Her new favorite toy!:)


Finally sittin' in a big girl highchair at CPK!!... my baby:(lol

Holy cow sitting for the 1st time in the cart! Of course mommy loaded me up w/ 1000 blankets bcuz the highchair/cart cover that she ordered is not here yet:).

1 comment:

Adam Sarah Parker said...

Oh what cute pictures! I cant wait to see her!