Ok so now the tantrums, oh the tantrums. It is so difficult not to laugh how do you other moms do it!??? Oh gosh, anyway so were playing, rolling around, making each other laugh and then all of a sudden, "Oh sweetheart let mommy have that, let's not play with that (remote, cell phone, etc...)" WHAT I CAN'T PLAY WITH THAT????????!!!! WHY NOT!!!!!!! DROP FACE FIRST ON FLOOR AND CRY INTO CARPET AND LOOK UP PERIODICALLY TO MAKE SURE MOMMY IS WATCHING!!... Wow is all I could think of and of course not to laugh!! Oh boy here we are:) She is so stinking cute when she does it it's overwhelming. Now she does it when she's tired, cranky, wants something, really anything. Chris hadn't seen it so this past weekend he was like what the heck was that??:) Anyway our little sassy girl definitely has a personality!!:)
Spring fever speaks for itself; we are just OVER IT! It's funny because it's not as if we've had this horrific winter or anything it's just been very overcast and gloomy this year and we are not used to that at all. Also having a baby is definitely different as well. I want to be at the park, go outside, go to the pool... Aaah I'm so ready for Spring/Summer!!
So that's our house in a nutshell. Emma will be 10 months in a few days (unbelievable:), she is happy and doing great. Still rolling, scooting and reversing EVERYWHERE but not quite crawling. She is doing great standing (at coffee table, ottoman, etc...) but not pulling herself up quite yet and she has 6 almost 7 teeth!! Chris & I are doing well. I have succombed (sp?) to the "baby weight" until after I'm done breastfeeding because honestly my body is still not my own. I can feel my body holding onto weight; it's crazy. Staying home is great but definitely an adjustment and I guess big news in our family is that my Dad is officially moving to Colorado. He will be driving out of Irvine (with the help of my Mom & Sadie) next Friday the 19th!!! Crazy, I can't believe it we are so excited. Ok enough talking here are some recent pics of miss emma grace!:) Enjoy!





5 comments:
What a SWEETIE! Thank you for the update!
That is SOOOO exciting that your dad is moving to CO. Yay!
I've been waiting for an update! :)
She's getting so big!
K, how other Moms do it, in regard to the tantrums - the moments she has her face down in the carpet, in between those little "make sure you're watching" checks, is when you release a little giggle, and then back to game face for the check-in! :) Tommy just leaves the room because he can't handle not laughing. He actually has a picture of Chandler throwing a tantrum on his phone's main screen, because it makes him laugh!
And so glad she's feeling better - we had problems with that too. Our doctor actually told us to stop feeding her tomato sauce for awhile (he also said apple juice can cause rashes???). He also recommended Lotrimine (the athlete's foot cream), rather than rash ointment - it was the only thing that worked, and it works really fast! Just for future outbreaks...
So glad everything is going well! Kiss that beautiful baby for me!
K - thanks we think so;). I know can you believe my dad is actually coming? Crazy... we are SUPER excited!
S - HI:) I know I've been horrible on the updates. We did everything drs. internet and books said; poor girl hung out naked bottom:), we've gone through more diapers in the last week bcuz I've been religiously changing her no more than 2 hours and we used Eucerin baby; it's like a jelly substance and I was really sceptical at first but it worked like a charm! I'll always recommend it now:). Otherwise thanks for the tantrum ideas:):):)lol!!!! Oh my gosh it's just so stinkin' cute. How are the picard's???? Hope all is well and still going great in temecula? You guys need to come visit colorado!:)
Oh she has gotten so much bigger since I saw her last. So cute on the swing with daddy! She is starting to look like a little girl...ohhh so sweet! Yea just get ready for tantrum faze it lasts awhile. I just let him get his emotions out and then move on to another activity. They say they are getting more complicated emotions and don't know how to handle them. Plus the frustration of lack of communication.
Thanks for the update! :) It's fun when they get a little more spunk, huh? Depending on what the tantrum is for, we have been known to just laugh out loud. Lots of times that actually nips it in the bud. (Again, depending on what the issue is.) :)
I used Renew cream when our kids had diaper rash. And I made my own wipes with a few drops of Melaleuca oil, renew, and a little hand soap. Worked like a charm. :) Hope you don't have to deal with it again though- not fun.
Lovin' your girl's eyes. So beautiful!
Post a Comment