So if any of you enjoy watching the Food Networks "Challenge" my friend from work is going to be on it. Watch on Sunday 8/22 at 6pm (well at least mountain time it's 6pm:). We are SO excited for her she has been trying out and working on getting on the show for a LONG time and she finally did it!! We're bummed we can't go the "premiere" party that night it's Chris' bday but we'll be tivoing and of course cheering her on.... I hope she won! She's been super good about not saying a WORD!!:) Anyway watch for fun and see what happens!
Her name is Rachael and she owns Intricate Icings. She does a ton of work at the venue I work at and also happens to live in my neighborhood. She did that adorable cake from my shower! Anyway she's great and I just want lots of people to watch her. So cool!

No comments:
Post a Comment