It's official; although the weather continues to stay nice, hot, beautiful. I'm still conceding that summer is over!!
The pools are officially closed, it's just starting to get dark a little earlier than normal and the mornings & nights are actually a bit crispyish!
Can't believe another season is past BUT super excited to see what God has for us this year. Emma is running around like crazy, the holidays will be SO fun because she's such a big girl this year, my Dad lives here now and will be a part of everyday holiday; Very COOL stuff this year and we're very excited to start a new season/chapter!
WELCOME FALL!!
(Ok random question????...
Are you a put out fall decorations in September? October? or November?) I'm an October 1st girl myself:), let me know... I'm randomly curious!
Since this is it... NO MORE summer I'm ending this with some LAST Summer 2010 pics!
Enjoy!!
xo
2 comments:
Jeff likes to decorate September first, but I make him wait until October. He also likes decorating for Halloween, but I am not a huge fan, and this year since BB will be arriving right before Halloween, I think I am going to have to veto the scary decor. :)
LOVE it... I do totally understand the Sept. 1st concept! But yeah I'm sort of an October starts fall,cold,pumpkin candles, etc... so that's when I throw some "harvest" stuff up:) I do a little halloween but not much so I totally get that too:)
Post a Comment