Monday, January 3, 2011

The holidays!

Our tree is loaded up and ready! LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!:).... Although I wouldn't mind a White Christmas!
I was laughing so hard watching Emma Grace help Daddy & PopPop(my dad:) figure out the tree stand.... she's such a good helper:)!
Helping GG (my mom:) decorate the tree... she was having a blast!






Just finished opening ALL my 1000 gifts, candy cane all over my face and riding around on my new red tricycle!! Merry Christmas!




Could not wait to sit in her "big girl" Emma chair! from Santa












Always have to take a pic of the Christmas dress:)!!








2 comments:

Katie said...

Sabrina you look so so happy and so great! I love seeing your sweet little Emma grow up on your blog. What a cutie!

Sharri said...

Oh my goodness - all of that is just way TOO CUTE! Such a fun Christmas, and you all jsut look so happy and amazing! Love it!!!