Thursday, February 3, 2011

playtime!

Just some random pictures of playtime lately...
getting ready to serve her "babies" lunch
I just loved how she had everything lined up:)!


So proud of wearing mommies shoes:)

Her & her friend Sallee were playing dress up...
I LOVE this picture of Sallee; hilarious!!



4 comments:

Adam Sarah Parker said...

you know i was just thinking, you never took pictures of your house all redone.I wanna see!!!

Sabrina said...

gosh you are totally right... I will work on that:):):)

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

I think we have the same coffee table and couches! Good taste! But ours are... shall we say... a tad more "distressed." Distressed is in, right?

Sabrina said...

Yes! distressed is totally in:):).... we actually just got those couches for free last year and I bought slipcovers because they were a putrid green color:) We love them and are in the process of "distressing" them ourselves:)LOL!
Hey thanks for visiting my blog;)