Thursday, March 3, 2011

BEST weekend/birthday... EVER!!!

Ok so here is an "ode" to an incredible weekend I had for my birthday when Kristin came out! It was perfect really; we had fun girl going out time with some of my friends, we had a fun family dinner at my new favorite restaurant http://happysumosushi.com/, because of a free perk at work we had a fun girls night (no kids, no boys:) where we got to spend the night in a suite, jacuzzi while it snowed and stay up until ungodly hours talking & laughing! Had plenty of Starbucks runs in our pj's:) and even had a fun bday brunch hosted by some neighbor friends. Truly just enjoyed EVERY moment of her being here! Here are some pictures from the weekend... Enjoy! Love you Tin:) xoxo
Went out with Amy, Paige, Leanne, Kristin & I to a new place I had never tried; LOVED it!







Eating at the happy sumo and I am SAD to say this is the only pic I have of Emma Grace and her Auntie:( so I had to post it!


decided to be completely stupid...

yet very fun and take a few pics while shopping before heading to the hotel!


Nice bling!!:)LOL




heading in to the hotel






our room, very nice!
Thanks Renaissance! Gotta love free perks







Kristen H. threw me a bday brunch at her house; so nice!

the camera was propped up on the counter; not the best but not bad:)
Kristen, Cary, Kristin, Me, Emma Grace & Lindsay Well there you have it one of the BEST weekends ever!
The pictures don't even do it justice; I wish I could have captured all of the funny/serious/silly/relaxed/etc... moments.
But I don't have to because I can always think of all the great memories!
Thanks Tin... Love you & Miss you!!
Also thanks everyone for a great birthday this year....
I am 35! Holy Cow!:)
















No comments: