Thursday, March 17, 2011

pajama day!!

It's 2:30 on a Thursday afternoon and we still have our pj's on..... yippee:):) that is a good day in my book! I had a couple of ideas of errands that could be ran and then we just started playing, laughing, I was getting stuff done (laundry, kitchen cleaning, etc...) and then I realized snack time... well then I thought after snack we'll maybe head out somewhere.... oh shoot it's 12:30 let's eat some lunch. Then Emma's new favorite thing is watching me vacuum??? so random:):) she likes to mimic the noise? Who knows:)LOL.... so after all of that it was 1:45 and I thought oh my gosh let's clean up toys and it's nap time; woo hoo! Where did this day go, awesome and all I could think as I came down after putting her down is.... SWEET DAY I AM STILL IN MY PJ'S!!

Tell me mom's can't you relate?.... Typically Friday is our day where we don't have playdates scheduled, we don't have to be anywhere (no mops, no bible study, etc...), even grocery shopping is typically done. Fridays are the day I typically look forward to, to just BE.... well a fun surprise this week is I woke up this morning and realized today was that day; no where to be and no expectations! Love it:)! Sometimes it's just nice to be home!

Here's to your next pajama day; Enjoy it!!

4 comments:

Em said...

Nice! Today was pajama day for me too. =) Time just gets away from you and then you realize it is not worth getting ready because you are not going anywhere. I love it!

Anonymous said...

what a nice day!

thank you for the comment on my blog! its great to "meet" more donor embie families! we are so looking forward to our little boy's arrival!

please stop by any time!

god bless.

xoxo

Sabrina said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies; crazy that we can just "meet" over blogging!

Blessings to you guys,
xo

The Wallace Clan said...

My favorite day of the week is PJ day with the kids. We have 2 of them. Monday is our PJ work day and Saturday is out PJ play day. These days are the the days I miss the most. Can not wait to get Kaleb home to have PJ days again.