So we had a great 1st fathers day celebrating Chris!
Emma & I made him a fantastic breakfast of Frosted Flakes and toast (it's what he wanted:). Then we went on a family walk and hung out in the park a bit, relaxed and went to the clubhouse and met the family for a fathers day dinner and then of course watched the Angels game on TV... with their newest #1 fan:).
Chris had a fantastic day and He & Emma were just to cute for words all day:).
Here are a few pictures from the day... Enjoy!





(Thank you Picard's for Emma's official Angel's gear:)

3 comments:
Happy Belated Father's Day Chris!!
LOVE IT! As soon as I saw the outfit, before scrolling down, I noticed it was her Angel gear-so exciting! She looks adorable!!!
And what a cute family! You all look great - hope you're doing well!
PS-Funny how much our day seemed so similar... :) (PS - Chris, did you cry too?)
I just emailed you:) I wanted you to see the rest of the Garcia family Angel's photo shoot, LOL:). Yes we all cried... although Chris tried to blame his daughter because we put her down for a nap in the middle and it went straight down hill from there:):):).
oh what a great family picture!!!
Oh sooo cute!
Post a Comment