Monday, June 1, 2009

I just had to post these...

Ok so this is totally random. My mom & I were chatting just about Emma's birthday and really just reminiscing about the past couple of weeks. She started laughing and mentioned that all the parents were taking side bets after leaving our house on Mothers Day because they were 100% positive that I would go into labor that night! She said that I was just SOOO pregnant (and I did have two contractions while everyone was here:) and they just couldn't believe that I wouldn't go that night. So Chris & I were looking at prego belly pictures of myself and here are two from Mothers day that came out great but WOW!!!!!!! no wonder the parents were just watching me and waiting... Needless to say I went into labor 30 hours after these pictures were taken:) I told you totally random... Enjoy!!! we got a kick out of them; I seriously don't even remember being that big now??? What about my other mom friends do you remember those last moments of pregnancy and feeling this ginormous??? It's only been 3 weeks and I seriously don't remember:):):)...



I mean seriously people... Holy Moly!! I can't believe that's little Emma in there:)!


3 comments:

Katie said...

It IS crazy how fast you forget! I also forgot how ginormous I was. :) It's also surprising how quickly I forgot what it felt like to feel the baby move.

Sharri said...

Haha! I went back and looked at the pictures... I remember being just utterly uncomfortable, but I just can't imagine how any of us could humanly stretch that much! Isn't it amazing! Don't you just picture something out of the Aliens movie?! :) And to think, a little human being inside of there - amazing!! Emma was definitely ready to come on out!
PS - Doesn't time just fly?! People always say that, but until you actually have a child, you just can't comprehend! Enjoy every minute & take tons of pictures!!!

Sabrina said...

absolutely... baby moving? gosh you're right I don't rmbr that either. crazy!! I am uncomfortable just looking at these pictures:)