Thursday, September 24, 2009

Random Pics of our sweet Emma Grace!

Emma has definitely found her feet. She is LOVING them! Just hanging out playing and of course once she sees the camera.... TOTAL HAM!!:)


Bad habits start early, right?!:) Too funny... if you notice in the top 1st picture our daughter LOVES the TV so she is straining her neck to watch it. I set her up and she had a hootin' hollerin' good time! What am I going to do with her:)! These pictures are too funny:)LOL!!



She honestly thinks it hilarious! To smart for her own good:)LOL...





1 comment:

Sharri said...

Okay, don't you LOVE that Bumbo chair?! It was one of my favorite accessories for Chandler... And don't feel bad - when I really needed to get something done, I stuck Chandler in front of a movie in her Bumbo for a few minutes... it's the only way to go! Too Cute!