Ha Ha...LOL!!! My friend Paige turned 40 and we had a big blowout party for her; it was a blast! I haven't dressed up, put on makeup!, heels??? for goodness sakes in over a year and a half. It was so fun just hanging out, eating, laughing and dancing with the girls. I got home at midnight and thought geesh... what am I a rockstar:)? I can't believe I don't have one picture from that night; it would have been nice to document that this stay at home mom "still's got it"!:) and also I don't know when the outfit and makeup will be happening again!:) I guess I was just so excited to be out!
I do want to thank my amazing and wonderful husband for never giving me a doubt in my mind that he would have a great night with his daughter!!!
it was amazing to me how many women there were saying;
"oh gosh I hope everything is ok"
"Oh he's going to kill me for going out tonight"
" Oh I better get home because he is angry that I came out in the first place"
Thank you, Thank you Chris for being awesome!!
1 comment:
Yay for you - that's so fun!
And yay for Chris! Funny story, first time I went out after having Chandler, Tommy called the restaurant and had the hostess come find me to get me on the phone because he was worried about something and I hadn't heard my cell phone ring! :)
Post a Comment