So some of you may have seen my cry for helpful hints on facebook but I thought I would tap into my blog friends as well. We leave Thursday morning for the airport. Emma's official first plane ride; holy cow:)! Actually I'm not to worried about it, I really have received some very helpful hints that I think will make the whole trip easier but again thought I'd ask you. So what are your insightful, brilliant and maybe creative hints and ideas for traveling for the first time with a 3 1/2 month old??
4 comments:
I forgot to tell you but you can bring a ton of liquids for the baby on board. I brought bottled water and said it was for the baby and two full bottles. They just take some extra time and scan them but you can bring on all kinds of things you wouldn't normally. Babies are great excuses for breaking the rules. Security is tricky too so make sure you have extra time, they make you scan even the stroller. UGGG, have fun though! Andrea is excited!!
Ooooh good thoughts Sar, thank you. I didn't even think of that. Genius:):) Can't wait to see you when we get back. Love ya:) xo
I actually have not had the...pleasure... of flying with Chandler, so I'm not much help. We did a long car trip, and it's all about the timing, but you obviously can't really control as much of that while flying. All of the tips I've heard are for older kids & keeping them busy... All of that to say, I'm not really of any use! :)
Where are you off to? A trip - how fun! Safe travel!
hey Sharri:) the trip on the plane was great. Nursed at take off and landing, she slept. And other than a few poopy instances:) we did great!
We headed to So. Cal. for a family wedding in Malibu and then spent a couple days in Irvine w/ my dad! It was a very fun trip. Made me miss home:) especially now with Emma! Wasn't long enough... the old addage of we could use a vacation from our vacation.
How are you guys??
Post a Comment