Well we headed to Vail for the 4th of July weekend! It was a BLAST!! We had a great time taking walks along Gore Creek, We found fun parks & trails, we found out that Vail goes ALL OUT for the 4th, had a nice family date night, read alot, took naps... it was much needed and we had a GREAT time. We're hoping that it can become a family tradition! Enjoy some pics from our trip!
Emma Grace was finally ready to head up the mountain:).... could she possibly require one more stuffed animal; LOL!!
view from our room! Amazing; we enjoyed every moment:)
Miss 4th of July! Enjoying some pool time
Pool with daddy; her favorite!
After an amazing dinner in Vail Village
Right after the 4th of July parade in Vail Village!
Could Chris look anymore excited because Emma is holding an american flag:)
That creek was FREEZING!! Not sure what I was thinking but I could barely get her out quick enough (she was freaking out:) and in the meantime my feet are freezing off:):) LoL; Oh gosh that was funny, I couldn't believe Chris got a picture of that moment:)!




4 comments:
You are killing me with that polka dot bathing suit/hat. LOVE IT!!
I know, right?? Too darn cute... hey I'm doing it while I can before she's telling me what she wants to wear and I'm cringing:)LOL!!..... How is sweet precious Joshua??? How are you; mommy of 4; holy moly! I've got my hands full with one:):). Love you guys AND we received a fun postcard the other day; We LOVED getting it, thanks!
Oh I love all the pictures! It looks like a perfect vacation!! Take me with you next time.
It was, we had a great time! And the Andersons are absolutely invited next year:). How are you? Did you get my msg? Hope all is well, have a great week!!
Post a Comment