Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Procrastination & PMS... anyone? anyone?

So we got up, had breakfast, I had a good workout and even played at the park because of some nice cloud cover! Thought I was doing pretty darn good:) THEN the "lazy", "procrastinating", "I have 1000 things to do and I'm overwhelmed so therefore I don't want to do any of it" set in!! And let's be honest I'm totally pre menstral so that is not helping at all:):)... Do you ever feel that way?? Emma's bathroom needs to be cleaned and just tidied & organized, I'm in the middle of reorganizing my pantry, I HAVE to do laundry; you would be embarrassed to see the socks I wore on my run this morning:)lol!, I'm cleaning out my organizer, trying to get a start on all the baby gifts/bday gifts that I've got to get out, not to mention just the daily chores of taking care of this house! Ok I'm done:):) I don't know I think between the PMS, the cranky mood and just feeling lazy I rather just sit back, under the covers and read my book! Please say I'm not the only one that gets in these moods... and if I am just lie and say you get it:)lol!
So with all that said; pictures ALWAYS put me in a better mood so here are some fun pictures from the last few weeks...
Enjoy!


Hanging out in our friends/neighbors backyard (It's great because she's got 3 older girls that Emma LOVES and one of them dabbles in photography so I always get pictures sent to me after we visit:)

This next one is one of Madison's favorite pictures she took because she says her & her friend Kara taught Emma Grace how to text!!! LOL, too funny:)


We were meeting Chris at the pool after work so I didn't want to go twice in one day... SO I thought I would create a little "water park" for us in the backyard (it was like 100 degrees that day so I had to include some sort of water in our play:) It turned out to be super fun... even Daisy loved it:)!


I have never seen anyone ENJOY mealtime SO much!! LOL:) Oh my gosh she was having way to much fun with her pasta!


Oh the birthday parties!! No one tells you about those when you're having a baby and all of your friends are having babies:) It's funny because that keeps us busy on the weekends, let me tell you:)... She got this dress for her birthday so I told Chris let's take a picture of it before it gets crazy ruined at the party:) So here we are off to Blythe's 2nd birthday party!


Have you ever seen 1 and 2 year olds bobbing for apples???? It is a sight to see:)LOL!!! Oh gosh it was hysterical it basically was 8 toddlers playing in a bucket of water, too funny!

A girls gotta get her face painted:)...It is a party after all:)

Well Emma got her first face paint! She did great!

(it was a watermelon incase you were wondering:)

Ok see now I feel better. I've wasted time uploading pictures BUT they put a smile on my face and hopefully yours so my procrastination & pms is sort of paying off:) now I'm going to shower and nap.... cleaning can wait, right??

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cleaning can always wait. Although, there are those times, and Jeff will tell you, that I am so tired, but the house is a mess and I will have to clean the entire house before I can nap. I hope that you got your nap. Thanks for posting the pictures! I always look forward to seeing new ones!