Thursday, June 30, 2011

feeling beautiful...

First wanted to say I'm so sorry if my posts have been cryptic or confusing. I honestly have just been writing from my heart & broken spirit lately and without going into gorry detail have just let God's word or songs do the talking. I'm continuing to strive to be authentic during this and again feel moments of pure Godly joy in the midst of a rough season. The friendships and support that God has put in my life are unexplainable and perfect! Just wanted to share this song with you. Everytime I hear it I cry; because at a time where I'm again feeling broken it's great to hear but also great to remember to look at ourselves like God sees us but also think of other people that I know are hurting deeply and there is a part in the song where it says something like "praying that you'd have the heart to fight, you are more than what is hurting you tonight, for all the lies you've held inside so long they are nothing in the shadow of the cross; you're beautiful, you're beautiful you are made for so much more than all of this, you're beautiful, you're beautiful; you are treasured, you are sacred you are His!" I mean seriously who wouldn't want to hear that when you're feeling broken... or ever??!! God is amazing!




click here & listen;


it's amazing and I promise that if you let it sing to you it will put a smile on your face:) Enjoy!










As the title says;.... I am feeling beautiful!:)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Every time I start to sing this song I think, "I'm not going to cry this time," but it never works