Well it's definitely that time of year, ya know? When I was taking my cute daisy on a walk this morning I was just realizing all the trees that are starting to change, have changed and some that haven't even started. I noticed all the football flags and paraphanalia out and about and of course all the fall wreathes on front doors and I just smiled ear to ear thinking oh my gosh it's here. Fall is here. Being from "the OC"... is that played out yet:)? I always loved this time of year. Still warm but there's a different chill in the air at night and especially near the beach and everyone starts getting their fall decor out and burning pumpkin candles; so fun. I'll tell you though living in Colorado where we have distinct seasons you can just feel it in your bones, ya know? And I don't mean the cold air because all this week it has ranged from 84 degrees yesterday to 74 degrees today but still the breezes are way different, the nights are definitely getting cold and the shade well it's downright chilly:). I'm talking on morning walks and nighttime walks you can wear a sweatshirt; love it! There is something about the changing colors and change in weather to get you excited and for some reason just thinking about family. So I took a few pictures from my neighborhood while I was walking, enjoy!..

As you can see there are some trees that are bright yellow and will eventually turn bright orange and then red and then some that are just green. This is a few houses down around the corner from my house, so beautiful! You can see the rockies in the background.

Of course this is our house but every team is everywhere around here.... Go Trojans, Fight:)!

Yes that's my front door, I didn't want to look completely crazy taking a picture of some random persons front door:).



I thought this one was one of the best examples of fall but not fully fall. This is our next door neighbors Ryan & Cary's tree and I love that there tree is this beautiful (ours is not:) so when we are on our front porch; which is often! We can enjoy looking at it. Daisy even prefers to go and roll on their lawn in the fallen leaves and sit in the shade of their pretty tree instead of ours. Chris calls her a traitor:). So anyway those are my thoughts today and I was so excited just to notice those few things about the weather & the seasons changing. Enjoy your Fall!!
2 comments:
Too funny that Daisy is a yard traitor!!! :) Your neighborhood is BEAUTIFUL! I love season changes.
total yard traitor:) I know it's to funny but I'm telling you you'd do it to if you compared the two trees:)... I'll try to get some snow ones this year too:).
Post a Comment