Our high today was 67 degrees, a bit overcast and crispy, crispy breezes all day! I LOVE IT!!:) It makes me crave pumpkins, fall leaves, fireplaces AND fall television! Don't judge me but I was on the edge of my seat for the Gossip Girl & One Tree Hill premieres last week; which were great by the way. But that got the wheels turning; now I can't contain my excitement. I know what you're thinking... losers! But honestly Chris & I are such homebodies and such dorks that movies and tv's are our entertainment. So here I am, only September 5th and no other premiers in sight until the end of the month... so that's my story:)!
Fall is here, so exciting!!
3 comments:
I'm offended by your comment...I AM NOT A DORK!!!
xoxox - the dork....aka...your husband!
I do love fall, too! We have several fall premieres we've been counting down to, too! (The Office is one.)
Chris loves the office, I just haven't quite gotten into it. I watched one on a plane once and thought I was going to pee my pants but since then just can't quite get it... but I know that people love that show:).
Post a Comment