Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Look here's the thing...

I know no one reads this anymore; I don't blame them. It's almost been 3 months to the day that I've written:). Here's my deal I love the concept of the blog. I love keeping in touch through a blog, but honestly who reads them. I enjoy reading other peoples but I'm sort of weird like that. So I promise to try harder to be more current on my posts even if no one other than me is reading it!:) I look at other peoples blogs and funny stories about their kids, or their days or pictures of how big their kids are getting and honestly we have a dog. A very cute, very lazy, adorable yellow lab named Daisy and other than sleeping and eating she doesn't do much other than just be cute and a good companion throughout the day... SOOOOOO I want to be more interesting I really do, LOL:). I definitely can talk about other peoples babies. Because yes as some of you know I am up to my ears in babies and pregnancies!:) Some close, some far but up to my ears. My friend Sarah just had her little guy; Parker! Just found out that my great friend and neighbor is pregnant and due in March. My other great friend is due a day before her and then of course my friends who are already pregnant and are just waiting... One in October, One in November, two in December and now two in March... like I said up to my ears! Well I miss all those that I haven't heard from or chatted with in a while and hope that life is treating you well. We are doing great. Summer is over and now that it's September 2nd we are beginning the first few hints of fall which of course excites me to no end!!!! Absolutely favorite time of the year. The air is getting crisper, the trees are just starting to look & feel different:) and it's just the beginning to the greatest time.... The Holidays! Thank you Lord for your miraculous gift of seasons. Alright well like I said I will try to be better. Blessings everyone and Have a great first week of September... before we know it it's going to be 2009!

2 comments:

Sharri said...

I too am a total blog dork (it's the only way I ever get time to "catch up" & see what everyone's up to), and so I would just like to say that I was checking, and very sad that almost 3 months went by with nothing! ;) So, I, for one am glad you're back! I completely understand - I can imagine you're coming out of the same crazy wedding season we are! Good to hear all is well!

Sabrina said...

SHARRI!! So glad to hear from you:) Hope all is well. Checked out your blog and couldn't believe how big Chandler is:).