Tuesday, September 9, 2008
So anyone else a 90210 fan.... the 90's version?
I LOVED 90210 back in the day. In high school I remember we would have "90210 parties" on Wednesday nights; even the boys:). So I am all about the 90210 era coming back with a vengence. I've been known to watch a repeat then and again or maybe always:)... Seriously did Kelly end up with Dylan? Where the heck did Brandon go? Did Steve & Janet have any more kids and what are they doing now? and of course Donna & David, the series finale wedding; where are they now? All of these unanswered questions. With all that said I was on the edge of my seat last week watching the NEW 2000's version of 90210 and WOW has TV come along way! My gosh the content and subject matter is insane. I can't believe what they are allowed to show on prime time television, insinuate on prime time television or any of the above. It was seriously crazy. Other than finding out that Kelly has a son (with whom??) and Brenda's back the whole thing was a bit of a bust!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Okay, so I'm SOOO glad someone else watched the show with as much anticipation as me - it was such an iconic show for the time, and they butchered this one! (As I was afraid they would!) I was so sad! I think the little boy must be Brandon's because she mentioned that she talked to him, when meeting up with Brenda, and when she was on the phone with mystery man, didn't she say something about Daddy to the little boy after hanging up?... I did find the children references very funny, though - Kelly's little sister, and did I catch a mention of Andrea's kidlet, as well?
i love it:) great to hear from you... i sort of thought it was brandon's also because of that random phone call and i sort of remember the mention of andrea's daughter hannah. so funny:) so how are you guys doing? i watched it the other night and it was somewhat pointless but needless to say i'm obsessed with the idea of 90210 so i'm sure i'll continue to watch:).
I hate when they try to recreate the success of a past show--it almost always turns out to be a flop! (Not quite on the same level, but when they did Saved by the Bell the college years, it was NOTHING close to the real version.) And yeah, that's sad that the show is probably 100% bad stuff!
saved by the bell "the college years" WOW!! I haven't thought of that show in forever, LOL:) that is to funny. AC Slater:):):) LOL. Actually Zach Morris (can't rmbr his real name right now) anyway he's in a new lawyer drama premiered last week on TNT I think that's actually really good!
saved by the bell "the college years" WOW!! I haven't thought of that show in forever, LOL:) that is to funny. AC Slater:):):) LOL. Actually Zach Morris (can't rmbr his real name right now) anyway he's in a new lawyer drama premiered last week on TNT I think that's actually really good!
Mark Paul Gosselaar... I don't know if that spelling was right, but I used to have a major crush. He was on NYPD Blue (or SOME show like that) and now the new TNT drama. :)
to funny! I love that You knew his full name and I'm pretty sure spelled it correctly. I think you're a true fan Katie Varela:):):)LOL I'm just kidding. That is so funny.
Post a Comment